The 50th Anniversary of Earth Day is April 22, 2020!
We are offering corporate location-based Earth Day Terrarium Classes for 100-525 people (rotating).
Classes times available on April 22 are 9am, 12pm, 3pm, or 6pm.
Spend a fun couple of hours with your team designing and creating your own unique mini living world. Teams can work together or individually and everyone goes home with their very own terrarium.
The class starts off with vision boards for inspiration along with a discussion on terrariums, and plant types and care.
Everything is included:
- A Quiz and nature-based Prizes including flower balls, degradable pencil, and seed cards.
- A Recycling Alternatives display area: dish towels vs. paper, carry bag vs. paper, water bottle vs. plastic, re-chargeable batteries, reusable straws...
- Green world table display in various mosses and an array of plants including orchids, kokedama, and closed terrariums.
- Choice of herb or traditional terrarium plant: either/or for entire class.
- All elements included: 2 plants, soil, mosses...
- Natural decorative bits: earth globes, rocks, bark, twigs.
- Open burlap bag and plant care card.
- Price per person $60 - minimum 100 attendees up to 525 total (rotating)